B&W High Contrast B & W

Not sure if this counts; havn't tried high contrast before...no imagination.
6806717635_4cde2f0464_b.jpg

Antonio, what a wonderful image - please keep us posted on Edoardo's arrival! Simply beautiful.

This really is a great thread of images...I've been behind and am just catching up.Thank you everyone for these refreshing and inspiring images!

soundfranz - love the simplicity of your record player...can't quite see who you are playing, but it seems like it could be jazz...but perhaps that's my reading into it due to your beautiful black and white tones.:cool:

A little bit but I didn't think you had those out there...I was thinking more of factory ash.

It's an interesting image, Kyle and, to my eyes, also a disturbing one. I figured you must have been aiming for something a little disturbing due to your lead in post.

soundfranz - love the simplicity of your record player...can't quite see who you are playing, but it seems like it could be jazz...but perhaps that's my reading into it due to your beautiful black and white tones.:cool:

Thank you BBW for the kind words. Yes, it was jazz as a matter of fact. :) Freddie Hubbard: Red Clay, and the turntable is a heavily modded vintage Lenco GL75.

Back