Featured: 'Into the... uh... San Diego!' by Gubrz

Gubrz

O.* Gonzo's & Bentley's Dad
Name
Eliot
finally got around to making my blog post of my trip to san diego this xmas - nye
heres a few pics, but you can clicky da linky for more with a write up
http://www.mrgubrz.com/blog/

omg, featured. now i feel the need to add more pics to the base post!
lol

DSC00083.jpg

DSC09914.jpg

DSC09581.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

DSC09646.jpg

DSC00356.jpg

aDSC00442.jpg

aDSC00400.jpg

aDSC09576.jpg

aDSC00259.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00081.jpg
    DSC00081.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC00614.jpg
    DSC00614.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC09891.jpg
    DSC09891.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 193
Lovely set
thanks so much!
Love the sun flare over the beach and I've got a soft spot for Tony too. Looks like a nice place to be over the holiday...

-Ray

i had to jack the shadows up to see anything on the cliffs edge and shore in that one, still think it looked pretty good
grew up pretending to watch tony at games while i really just ate nachos and cotton candy... lol
it was beautiful cept the last 1.5 days i was there!

E, I see you haven't lost your touch. The sunflare is epic. And I love Tony Gwynn as much as I can love a complete stranger. MAYBE the greatest pure hitter of all time....at least modern era, but then I was a huge Rod Carew fan. I wish I could combine my loves of photography and vintage baseball.

E, I see you haven't lost your touch. The sunflare is epic. And I love Tony Gwynn as much as I can love a complete stranger. MAYBE the greatest pure hitter of all time....at least modern era, but then I was a huge Rod Carew fan. I wish I could combine my loves of photography and vintage baseball.

but you can! we just need a time machine and....

Eliot! Just a lovely set of shots. I really like the last shot, that guy looks really happy, often so rare to get people smiling when you catch them in public, especially when pointing a camera at them. The food shot had me drooling. Must have breakfast!

Eliot! Just a lovely set of shots. I really like the last shot, that guy looks really happy, often so rare to get people smiling when you catch them in public, especially when pointing a camera at them. The food shot had me drooling. Must have breakfast!
i had just taken some random shots of other people at this cafes outdoor area along the sidewalk, and he and this older couple were laughing at me squatting an twisting and scooting to get good angles, lol
so i took some snaps of them all and made faces at them, and they all laughed, and i snagged one of him laughing and it turned out pretty good i think!

Ooooooooooooooo........more photos have been added. And they're not just leftovers. Man, I wish I could shoot like you.
i think i just have more free time than you, thats IT
otherwise id be in your posts saying the same thing :p
thank god you own yer own business and are busy, it lets me stay 1 point ahead! lol

Back