Limited Quantity In Stock at B&H: Sony Alpha A7R

Amin

Hall of Famer
Link: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...rorless_digital_camera.html/BI/1848/KBID/2491

Sony_Alpha_a7R_1008112.jpg

My review unit shipped today. Psyched!

Finally they are catching up w/ the stocks. Amazon has it also, most of the time from 3rd party sellers... Enjoy your new camera.

Mine is a review camera. Not going to keep it unless I am totally blown away. Ordered it with the Novoflex adapter so I can shoot it with my brother's M mount lenses (Leica 24/1.4, 35/1.4 FLE, 50/1.4 ASPH, 50/0.95 Noctilux). Will do a comparison with the M240 as well.

Mine is a review camera. Not going to keep it unless I am totally blown away. Ordered it with the Novoflex adapter so I can shoot it with my brother's M mount lenses (Leica 24/1.4, 35/1.4, 50/1.4 ASPH, 50/0.95 Noctilux). Will do a comparison with the M240 as well.

Look forward to the review, Amin!

I am loving my A7 and FE 35mm. I just need to take the time to go out and do some of this photography stuff.

Mine is a review camera. Not going to keep it unless I am totally blown away. Ordered it with the Novoflex adapter so I can shoot it with my brother's M mount lenses (Leica 24/1.4, 35/1.4 FLE, 50/1.4 ASPH, 50/0.95 Noctilux). Will do a comparison with the M240 as well.

Your brother doesn't have a 21/1.4 (my dream lens that I will never own)?? How embarrassing!

BTW, can you also comment if the rangefinder focusing has improved in anyway on the M240?

Thanks!

Amin,

I don't think you'll be disappointed - if you already shelled out the money for the M240 then it's unlikely you'll want to give it up but as someone who put an order in locally for an M240 in April of this year, only to receive a phone call last week that it finally had come in... well... I already had picked up the A7 at that point and there was no turning back. With my legacy Leica glass I was sold. I took a pass on the M240 and will stick with the A7 for doing the shooting digitally with the glass I have.

Cheers,
Dave

If anyone would like the emotional satisfaction of giving an expensive present to a relative stranger, I'm willing to provide a mailing address. In the Xmas spirit, of course. (Picture a smilie with a Santa cap here.)

Back