Found Nemo ...

Thanks for sharing these. Pare, hope you guys have power, heard that a lot of folks in New England lost electricity. We got away with 8-10" here in NJ, but no power loss. After Sandy, I think we could use the break.

Thanks for sharing these. Pare, hope you guys have power, heard that a lot of folks in New England lost electricity. We got away with 8-10" here in NJ, but no power loss. After Sandy, I think we could use the break.

Fortunately we are one of the lucky ones. We lost power last night but it was quick. I have no idea how much the snow is here, we are literally snowed in.

image-3755959318.jpg

It doesn't look much here, but there's more on the other side. I can't clean my windows and door to get a proper picture. Hopefully when it gets cleaned I can go out and shoot with a "proper" camera. :)

Another one from me.

url=Camera Roll-2277]
8458163323_a05be80a1b_b.jpg
[/url]
Camera Roll-2277 by BBW: BB Wylie Walden, on Flickr

Glad those of us who are checking in are all AOK. My husband spent several hours snowblowing our driveway, parking area, my neighbor's and the end of our dead end street where the city's plows love to pile the street's snow...which means we can't get out of our driveway even with a MINI Cooper.:eek:

P.S. These are some great images - and to think Herbert that you took at least one of yours with a Mini iPad!? Snow is great to photograph and enjoy when you've got power and a warm place to come home to.

Another one from me.

url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/otra/8458163323/][/url]
Camera Roll-2277 by BBW: BB Wylie Walden, on Flickr

Glad those of us who are checking in are all AOK. My husband spent several hours snowblowing our driveway, parking area, my neighbor's and the end of our dead end street where the city's plows love to pile the street's snow...which means we can't get out of our driveway even with a MINI Cooper.:eek:

P.S. These are some great images - and to think Herbert that you took at least one of yours with a Mini iPad!? Snow is great to photograph and enjoy when you've got power and a warm place to come home to.

Ah yes, the snow pile. My 4-wheel-drive becomes useless when there's a ton of snow behind it, thanks to the plows. I still have to shovel it aside from plowing the driveway. But I'd take it anytime over losing power. :)

P.S. thanks for the kind words. Yup - both of these were with iPad mini. It's thin enough to squeeze into that small space I was able to make forcing the door out. :)

Back