To all here . . .

Jock, thank you so much for starting this thread with your good wishes and lovely Christmas photograph!

Although I haven't been around much lately, SC - um, I mean PL - is my favorite photography hangout, and I'd like to add my own Christmas, holiday and new year's best wishes to all of my pals here. Many thanks, peace and goodwill to all!

15863419040_50c107ed5f_z.jpg
https://flic.kr/p/qaNaNQ
by BB Wylie Walden, on Flickr

Happy Holidays to all. This still remains the forum that I keep coming back to even though I'm not very active. Still have fond memories of "a single in January 2012", seems like yesterday. Maybe it's time for another one ...

This one is from last winter in Portsmouth, New Hampshire:

tumblr_newu3gSJw91sv7gqgo1_r4_1280.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

All the best,
Thomas

Well Christmas Day has arrived here In Australia - so to all wondering how Xmas 2014 plays out you can take it from me…she's a beaut! :(y)

To all my old friends, all the best. To my soon to be friends, sorry for all the inappropriate things I have yet to say. Like Thomas (@trisberg) I admit to popping in and out of here and feel bad doing so - life and other things take over. But you guys are a constant joy and nice to know there's that warm hearth (or cold fridge in the case of us thirsty Aussies) that I am welcome to sit by and just be me.

5846505772_4c2d07c836_z.jpg
D is for Dog, Dignity and Destruction by stillshunter, on Flickr

So all the seasons best to you and your own!

Still have fond memories of "a single in January 2012", seems like yesterday. Maybe it's time for another one ...
If you're game mate, then Single in January 2015 can be done...

Back