Feedback Photo not appearing in profile

andrewh973

Regular
I'd like to have my photo appear in my profile, as well as in the forums. After saving the settings, a message comes up indicating the "file upload failed". How do I address this, and should I be doing something else for a proper upload.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

It could have to do with the file size allowed for the profile photo. I'll see what I can see and let you know. I only recently added a photo to my profile, though I've always had my little avatar photo...they're the same because I knew the file was small enough and was kind of lazy...plus I liked it. (LisaO took the picture of me.)

Ah, yes and if that is true, be sure to keep the size within the limits
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 48.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

Let us know if you continue to have any issues with this, Andrew.

Ha!... Still not working. My photo is below the size limit recommendation -- stated as 600 by 450 pixels or 488.3 KB. Mine's at 150 by 150 at about 116KB. And, I checked that I'm not trying to upload an avatar.

Andrew, if you want the image to appear in the forums, you should be trying to upload an avatar with the size limits BB gave. Your profile pic is showing fine in your profile. The pic shown in the forums is an avatar.

Back