Ricoh New GR Digital rumor

WOW! This is the Ricoh GR | Photo Rumors

28mm native, 35mm crop mode AND a 21mm adapter?? up to 1/4000 second PLUS an ND filter built in?? ISO 100!?!? How come no one else can do this? Is this a dream??

10cm macro mode.

WOW!! Who knew the Ricoh Pentax marriage would bear such beautiful kids. I mean, the possibility was there, but didn't you think somehow, someone would mess it up?

The real question I'm holding my breath for now is IQ. IMO, this feature list is just TOO rich to be true.

OK, SCers. Get your credit cards ready.

p.s. announcement is midnight tonight. (not sure the time zone??) Availability mid-May.

Looks like the Phoblographer site had a review up on the new GR-- first impressions. Must have posted it prematurely because when you click on it you get the 'gnarly' 404 message but in Google it said:

First Impressions: Ricoh GR

The Phoblographer (blog) ‎- 12 hours ago
In this blog post, we report on the new Ricoh GR series camera. Read more at the Phoblographer.

Mirrorless rumors is also saying $799 and it will be announced at 6am London time... I guess new previews/reviews will be posted by then.

I've heard conflicting information. Some are now saying $999 US. I guess we'll have to wait and see tomorrow.

-Ray

This has happened with other cameras, too. Rumored price, then actual price is higher. I always wonder if they leak a low price, see the excitement, then launch higher.

I had to Google it, Sue. I wish I knew how to play the guitar. I found this with a Googling.....one of my all-time favorite songs (and he's playing it on a Yairi
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have often wondered why the flash button gets a prominent position on the four way ? I get the impression flash is a low priority for Potential buyers of the gr range .

Back