Cats The Requisite Cat (Kitty) Photo thread

In the wild''
IMGL5611.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
IMGL5619.JPG

Thank you very much. She is doing better. Yesterday she was standing in 2 legs for treats and pushing herself harder during the medicine feeding... When we adopted her at 2.5 years old, she was a wild one. She was doing 2 hoops in the air and playing football while banging to the walls... They told us even not adopt her at the shelter, but she became most appreciative purry cat after adoption....
Hope she recovers quickly. Beautiful photo.

Horace, my cat, has found a new favorite napping spot: on top of a folded towel which sits on one of the shelves in my closet. It's both secluded and secure. The only irony is that the towel is an ancient one, which advertises an old Disney animated film about dogs (101 Dalmatians) - but fortunately Horace has no idea he's sleeping atop folded canines.

XT5_June9_23_cat_asleep@closet_shelf.jpg

Horace, my cat, has found a new favorite napping spot: on top of a folded towel which sits on one of the shelves in my closet. It's both secluded and secure. The only irony is that the towel is an ancient one, which advertises an old Disney animated film about dogs (101 Dalmatians) - but fortunately Horace has no idea he's sleeping atop folded canines.

View attachment 393202
That could almost be a Renaissance painting detail, Miguel.
The colours and composition, with the folds in the towel.
No one except us needs to know that the towel had "101 Dalmatians" printed all over it ... ;) :rofl: .

That could almost be a Renaissance painting detail, Miguel.
The colours and composition, with the folds in the towel.
No one except us needs to know that the towel had "101 Dalmatians" printed all over it ... ;) :rofl: .

Thank you for the comment, John. Coming from you, it truly means a lot to me... and I appreciate it.

The colours I must partially give credit to the namely Fujifilm imaging engineers who collaborated on the internal jpeg film simulation I was using at the time. Over the past few years, on a handful of better Fuji cameras, the complexity and richness of the colours which they produce has basically blown my mind, again and again. I used to spend hours playing around obsessively with various sliders and elements in Lightroom and other assorted post-processing tools, but the newer generation of Fuji's image-making engines have surpassed my best processing efforts.

The other cute thing about Horace, the cat - who by the way was a 'found' animal who adopted us humans a few years ago - is that he occasionally has a minor bronchial wheeze, but only wheezes when he is sleeping. It's almost unutterably cute, just hearing him... but of course one can't really 'hear' anything looking at a photograph, and that's fine with me.

Thank you again, John. Your comment made my day.

Back