Color Color photographs

The calendar says it's spring, the weather only says it's close...

L1005096.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

You guys got some weird grocery stores up there in the Great White North

I suppose I should expand a bit on this. I was driving around to the store and I had this shot in mind so I went out prepared with the Pen-F, fish-eye lens, the Platypod and my knee pads. I spent a few minutes getting organized and set the camera on a two second delay for the release and used the touch screen to set the focus point and trigger the shutter. I"m sure I'll go back and try it again but it's nice to go and try these thing when there is nobody about asking "what are you doing".

Anyway, mission accomplished I carried on to the grocery store and did my domestic "bit" for the day.

A trip to a thrift store. I got a brand new Logitech 505e webcam to replace the broken one on my Dell XPS 13 and got this picture. Then went for coffee with a friend using a gift card I'd gotten at Christmas. Ain't life grand! The white car was conveniently placed so that I could duck down a bit and avoid having my reflection show in the window. Yes.. grand. Oh! Shot with the Hexanon 40mm f1.8, a very nice old lens that I enjoy using a lot with the Sony.
DSC07240.jpg

Last edited:
Continuation of the previous population density comment I made somewhere.

Escape the hustle and bustle of concrete jungle to a nice beach hut for some deserved peace and relaxation... with a dozen other drunkards just feet from your paper-thin wall? This aspect of human behavior I can't understand. Luckily I don't need to? :)

My kind of paradise: no other soul within 100 km from me. I watched Cast Away yesterday, kept thinking "God, wish that was me". :D

2022-04-10 (Sun) 14-06-32.jpeg

Back