Film Fun with film cameras (Image thread)

Ah, I should have known it would be France! Bill, I'm glad you're back in action here and there...and I thank you for the saint!

I shall drop you a PM a bit later. I've missed you, Bill.

Taken a couple of years ago in Barcelona on my GR1 with Fuji-chrome film

2097673541_f1ef17bb69_z.jpg

Thank you, Vidar! So glad you found this thread and that we'll have the benefit of a new venue to see your film photos. :D

You already knew how much I loved your two black and whites, but somehow I missed these color ones. Very glad to see them now.

Are you developing the film yourself, Vidar? Not too many of us have darkrooms anymore.

Thank you, Vidar! So glad you found this thread and that we'll have the benefit of a new venue to see your film photos. :D

You already knew how much I loved your two black and whites, but somehow I missed these color ones. Very glad to see them now.

Are you developing the film yourself, Vidar? Not too many of us have darkrooms anymore.

Thank you very much, BB.

I now develop all my black and white film myself, and it is very interesting, and in a way fun.

I love following this thread.
Here are some images I took a couple of weeks back. These where at my Daughters baby shower. I used my me super with the Sakir 135F/2.8 and Ilford xp-2

These are family and friends.
My wifes cousin and kid
BabyshowerXP-22.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

My son in law on the right
BabyshowerXP-24.jpg

My daughter elizabeth in the middle
BabyshowerXP-25.jpg

My daughter claire on the right
BabyshowerXP-26.jpg

My daughter Cathryn with baby in the oven :)
BabyshowerXP-210.jpg

Friends
BabyshowerXP-211.jpg

BabyshowerXP-218.jpg

BabyshowerXP-212.jpg

BabyshowerXP-213.jpg

BabyshowerXP-29.jpg

BabyshowerXP-214.jpg

At the risk of sounding too 'negative' why are we looking at Pentax 67 and Mamiya C3 images on a site called serious compacts - compact they certainly are not. I would also question the use of a Pentax 67 for family snaps, your decision of course, but it shows little of interest to members of this site I would think. Just wondering.

This is the first and last time I will post large format images on this forum:banned:

Another one from the distant past . . . This is a photo of my then fiancee, now wife, taken in 1996 for a photo seminar I participated in. Ilford 100 Delta, borrowed Canon Rebel XS (the film one).

img169.jpg

Regards,

Antonio

Back