Ricoh Ricoh GRD3 HiBW images

That's a great shot, and quite a jump! I'd love to see what his shot looks like of this also. But I like the HIBW of the whole scene. Definitely something out of the 60s.

-Ray

R10215071.jpg

Will and fellow Ricoh GRD3 poster's.
A question for youse. I sold my camera. I now use the GXR's and 1 is setup to be a GRD after a fashion. I use it with the S10 module, so it's a 10 MGP camera. Is it ok to post images on this thread? Forget the Admin role I do.
As a shooter with a similar camera, is it cool? If not its ok as I can start a new thread but didnt want to take away from this one.
Let me know... Thanks, the oddball shooter.

Will and fellow Ricoh GRD3 poster's.
A question for youse. I sold my camera. I now use the GXR's and 1 is setup to be a GRD after a fashion. I use it with the S10 module, so it's a 10 MGP camera. Is it ok to post images on this thread? Forget the Admin role I do.
As a shooter with a similar camera, is it cool? If not its ok as I can start a new thread but didnt want to take away from this one.
Let me know... Thanks, the oddball shooter.
Does it have a HiBW setting? If so, absolutely. If not, sure, why not? I posted some shots earlier that were shot with the GRD3 but NOT in HiBW jpeg mode - I shot 'em raw and processed them with very high contrast B&W settings so they COULDA been HiBW. I sure don't have any objections to seeing your photographs in WHATEVER context!

-Ray

Thanks Ray but it's Will's thread and he's the thread boss.

The GXR sets us almost exactly as the GRD. It's HiBW works the same. I use it with the S10 24-72 module so it emulates the GRD.
Don

Ahhhh, Will, a gentleman and a scholar you are.
Actually, the S10 on HiBW has satisfied my GRD loss.
I'll post some, thanks again...
The lowly admin...

PS... The GDR4 has a feature I find I'd really like. The IS control.
Fortunately the S10 has it also. While the GRD has a better lens, the S10 has shadow seperation not found in more expensive glass. Dunno.
I don't need tack sharp resolution for what I do with HiBW.
Anyway, thanks again and I'll feed the thread as its one of my favorites.

Craig - love the blackness on either side of the train/subway and the graphic impressions of what looks like a night ride. I feel like it's sort of a Rorschach and like it very much.

Back