Feedback Re: Server Change. Post Bugs Here.

Amin

Hall of Famer
We recently had some major server problems, and I had to move the site to a new server today. As always seems to be the case when we change servers, some stuff is broken. Pleas post bugs here, and I'll get to them as soon as I can.

Hi Amin, could be a Firefox issue but I have to re-login every other minute, even though I've checked 'Remember' and haven't blocked any cookie from this site.

Cosmetic one, Amin. Top left shows "Photographerslounge.org" instead of the more usual "Photographer's Lounge".

That one was intentional so that visitors realize that it's a dot org website

Hi Amin, could be a Firefox issue but I have to re-login every other minute, even though I've checked 'Remember' and haven't blocked any cookie from this site.

Please try:
-Clear browser cookies
-Log back in after checking remember
-If you seem to be logged out automatically, refresh the page and/or visit another page on the site to see if you are really logged in (sometimes just appears logged out but really is logged in)

Well, since I was a wise guy with my bug photo, I should at least acknowledge that otherwise I have as yet encountered no problem. The link in my Opera speed dial took me here no problem.

not a bug, but just to say I notice the pageloads seem a lot quicker since the change

Thanks for mentioning. It may have been a bit slow earlier today while I was making some changes, but I am done tinkering now, and things should be pretty fast, or at least as fast as I can make them for members who are located far from our server.

Ooookaaay. There is something really weird happening. I login, it shows that I am being redirected on the front page, then I am still logged out - unless I click on a thread, where I show as logged in...

Back