Single in January 2015 - How's the ride? (Days 21-31)

I spent the last couple of days faffing about with my website and blogs so didn't get round to taking any actual photographs except for the two posted. Day 19 is Paulaner, despite the Krombacher glass. Day 20 is Hakushu. I was trying to be a bit artsy here but got bored and decided it was better to drink it than to photograph it.

Was too cold this morning, and left the house too late, to shoot anything on the way in. That means a lunchtime excursion, or getting VERY creative inside an office.

Seems the days 11-20 is closed ... so i'll have to comment here. I uploaded day 20 last night and somehow there was an embarrassing smudge in the middle. I replaced it with one I took at the same time ... not sure if this breaks the rules or not, but just couldn't leave it there :)

I slipped up yesterday. Was really busy all day and after my workout I completely blanked on it. Was watching tutorials and stuff on youtube, thought to myself I haven't taken a picture today. Looked at the clock and it was already past midnight. lol So I will be posting an extra from a few days ago.

Some days have been easier than others depending on the weather, daylight, work schedule etc. Thank goodness I seem to find something around work/home to bail me out. Actually there have been some really nice and creative "safety" shots by alot of you here. Bravo!

Had to rely on a safety yesterday (turned a common object in a "composition study" <-- yeah right, it was a quick shot, taken when the car window was rolled down. I did find it pleasing somehow).

Today, I went to my favorite floral shop. I had several images I wanted to share. One day for the other. :)

I screwed up. My 'Day Twenty-One' photo was with my X100T but with the TCL-100 attached. I just received it that day and took it with me to shoot. When I was choosing a shot to post, I completely forgot it. Sorry about that.

Managed to get out and about today. Am I the only one who just takes the one lens out when finding images for this challenge?

I'd find it very frustrating if I found a 'keeper' and had mistakenly used the wrong lens! Anyhoo, the final week approaches. (y)

Back