Completed ThinkTank Streetwalker HardDrive camera Backpack | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
ThinkTank Streetwalker HardDrive camera Backpack

Prices
$150

Ships to
USA

Description
I bought this backpack for a trip last year and used it once. Other than possibly having a few stray pet hairs on the outside, it is very much like new and complete. I sold off my DSLR kit awhile ago and never see a day where I will have such a big kit again. I'm going to remain happy with a quality compact and a superzoom. So this awesome bag is just sitting unused in the closet. I paid full retail of $230 at my local bricks and mortar (+ tax). I think $150 should be a good enough discount to entice the bargain hunters in the crowd.....and this includes US shipping. It holds a standard 15" laptop as well if you really feel like piling on the weight. Here's a link to the website to tell you all about it....... StreetWalker® HardDrive V2.0

Even if you DON'T need all that space for camera gear, it is infinitely configurable so you can carry a small kit and some extra clothes (or whatever you need for your day hike or long trip)

15958348796_4354e9f299_c.jpg
PC050046 by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

15796743078_2c5722caa6_c.jpg
PC050043 by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

15796725528_91c33aef73_c.jpg
PC050047 by Luke Lavin, on Flickr

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS

Shipping charge
included in price

Handling time
1 day

References
-

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back