Christmas Lights and Decor

I agree with you Dave. When our daughter was little, we used to put up many more decorations - most of which were things I'd inherited or had been given by my parents...

As much as I enjoy the beauty and the emotions/stories behind the various ornaments, etc., I always find my house more serene without all the extras. Of course one person's "clutter" is another's order, eh? :eek:;)

I agree with you Dave. When our daughter was little, we used to put up many more decorations - most of which were things I'd inherited or had been given by my parents...

As much as I enjoy the beauty and the emotions/stories behind the various ornaments, etc., I always find my house more serene without all the extras. Of course one person's "clutter" is another's order, eh? :eek:;)

Glad I'm not the only one.

View attachment 131659
Christmas in the Bush - {Day 04-09} by Andrew Priest (Aushiker), on Flickr

Day 4: Esperance to Albany: The Unconventional Ride. 750 km in 10 days. Christmas in the bush? Not sure what to make of this finding on Springdale Road at all. It was just in the "middle of nowhere" so to speak; no driveway or housing nearby.

Christmas during the summer must seem quite ironic.

Back