Black Friday Sale Thread 2014

Boid

All-Pro
Name
Rajiv
Is it my imagination or has BF cooled off lately (and cyber Monday too)? I know there are deals if you want to camp out at Wal-Mart or whatever, but it seems like a lot of the crazy stuff has been toned down in recent years.

BF In Oz has never been fabulous. Apple gear reduced by a dollar or three? big deal. I don't even look anymore. That Coolpix price drop could be permanent, its down to $750ish in some place in Oz, and has been for a while. Of course there are other places still keeping it over $1000 so I could be wrong! LOL.

B&H was selling Nikon A w/ $300 vf for $700. I don't know if they still have it or not but in ebay also the new ones sold as low as $400 with $500 as normal price from HK sellers. I guess a new update might be coming w/ 24MP sensor...

BF In Oz has never been fabulous. Apple gear reduced by a dollar or three? big deal. I don't even look anymore. That Coolpix price drop could be permanent, its down to $750ish in some place in Oz, and has been for a while. Of course there are other places still keeping it over $1000 so I could be wrong! LOL.

In the USA, Black Friday is a Holy Day.

Well I very nearly pushed the button on a Lumix GH3 from Amazon UK on friday for £260 (approx $400). That's a crazy price for a lot of camera but I realised that I don't need it...............

Amazon and others dropped the Samsung nx300 with 18-55OIS to $399 in black and white. That led to the Warehouse of 'used' gear at Amazon, where opened packages go to resell. For $310 I picked up a white kit... which should include a full copy of LR4 by the way :)

For my wife, of course... ;)

Back