Completed Fuji X-Pro1 + 35 + 18 + Extras // $1100 OBO | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthewm

Regular
Name
Matthew Morse
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Fuji X-Pro1 + 35 + 18 + Extras // $1100 OBO

Prices
$1100 OBO or Trade (See Description)

Ships to
USA

Description
Hello all,
I'm looking to move from Fuji to Olympus as I'm interested in a BlackMagic camera and it's directly compatible with m4/3 lenses. I'd prefer to just have one system, otherwise, I'd keep the Fuji for stills. I have for sale or trade the following items, all in good condition with normal signs of use. None of this equipment has been dropped or mishandled in any way and is fully functional. It's great gear and I'm more than happy with it, but I have an opportunity to shoot some more video stuff and really need to move this stuff to make room for the Olympus gear.

1. Fuji X-Pro1 with RRS Grip/Bracket, Charger, Battery and two Wasabi Batteries with Charger (no box or other accessories, but I'd be glad to toss in a 32GB SD Card if you need it).
2. Fuji 35mm f/1.4 with Hood, Caps and Box.
3. Fuji 18mm f/2.0 with Hood, Caps and Box.
4. Generic "SpeedBooster" for EOS > Fuji. I had hoped to use this with some M42 lenses adapted to EOS, but never got around to it. This gives you Full-Frame equivalent while also adding a stop of light. Comes with original box.

I am asking $1100 OBO on the entire kit. I will cover all shipping and PayPal fees within the US.

Alternatively, I'll trade for the following:

1. Olympus OMD-EM5 Camera (Black) in similar condition.
2. Olympus 17mm f/1.8 Lens (Black) in similar condition.
3. Olympus 45mm f/1.8 Lens (Black) in similar condition.
4. Olympus 14-42 EZ Lens (Pancake, Black) in similar condition.
5. RRS Plate/Bracket for OMD-EM5.

I don't really care about boxes, etc. but if you have 'em, that's great. My X-Pro doesn't have a box, but the lenses and "SpeedBooster" do have boxes.

Please PM or email with questions or offers. I am having a little Halloween Drop-In this evening (you're all invited! :D), but will get some photos afterwards.

Thanks,
Matthew

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority Mail Insured with Tracking

Shipping charge

Handling time
24 Hours MAX

References
FredMiranda: MatthewM, Rangefinder Forum: MatthewM, eBay: HeyMatthew

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back