WINNER ANNOUNCED - The 2nd Photographers' Lounge Salon Challenge - SHRILL

yeah excellent smooth creamy skin

Thanks all. Shot it as a color jpg, 14mm lens stopped down to 5.6 or 4, can't remember, but stopped down to get the background to not be TOO blurry. Then cropped a little in Raw Therapee, along with sucking the saturation out, then dropping the Red color channel to zero. Otherwise peoples' skin tends to "glow" on this camera.

One from June 2014 - so maybe it does not count

the guy turned his hearing aid off!!!

shrill.jpg

Congratulations to all participants.
Entries will close shortly. 12pm PST.

Voting will begin at 12:01pm for 72 hours. On Wednesday October 8th at 12:00 pm the votes will be tallied and a winner shall be announced.

Thank you all very much.

There were several really good entries, however I like Petach's Chinese New Year photo best. It gets my vote.

In addition to being a very good and well processed image, it is inventive....while still being a good example of the contest's theme.

Very well done, Petach!

There were several really good entries, however I like Petach's Chinese New Year photo best. It gets my vote.

In addition to being a very good and well processed image, it is inventive....while still being a good example of the contest's theme.

Very well done, Petach!

once again, thanks.....very kind words indeed.

My vote goes to fingernails on slate. The very thought of it sets my teeth to chalk. I cannot even stand to do it myself, let alone anyone else doing it. Didn't Poitier do it in a film to get attention of his noisy class.

Back