The Official For God's Sake Stop Talking About Cameras And Post Photographs Instead Thread

Did you know "Dog's nose" was a combination of sweetened gin, beer and spice much quaffed in Victorian England? Dickens mentions it a few times

Bob, REALLY cool to see some of your professional work. When you do a shot like that one of the whole cast of Modern Family around the table, are you really shooting them all in the same place at the same time, or are they individual or small group shots photo-shopped together? Just curious - it sort of looks like they were stitched together after the fact...

-Ray
Thanks,
it depends, on that one they were shot live together but then they start switching a few heads and or people to create what they think is the better final image. This has become such a habit that even when the live is close to perfect someone always thinks they can improve by having whomever changed, very subjective. Other times it is total built from the parts becuse what they want cannot either be done because of timing or by nature

Thanks,
it depends, on that one they were shot live together but then they start switching a few heads and or people to create what they think is the better final image. This has become such a habit that even when the live is close to perfect someone always thinks they can improve by having whomever changed, very subjective. Other times it is total built from the parts becuse what they want cannot either be done because of timing or by nature

"By Nature" - I love that... :cool:

I'd love to have been in that room. But I'd imagine once you've done it a few times, the buzz associated with working with celebrities is pretty much down to 'ok, let's get this done and get out of here'...

-Ray

"By Nature" - I love that... :cool:

I'd love to have been in that room. But I'd imagine once you've done it a few times, the buzz associated with working with celebrities is pretty much down to 'ok, let's get this done and get out of here'...

-Ray

Actually Modern Family is one of the best big cast at working together in the concept, they are a lot of fun, but yes there is very little time when we get them all together

Taken with and 81 year old lens

wine.jpg

ISO 500

Consequences

Since this is "The Official For God's Sake Stop Talking About Cameras And Post Photographs Instead Thread" - perhaps there should be consequences for any foolish or foolhardy enough to even mention cameras in the thread -

I'd like to nominate this gentleman - a Mannequin whom I recently spotted in a used bookstore in Bandon, Oregon - and whose job there seemed to be to intimidate browsing customers from, God forbid, any criminal or otherwise frowned-upon-in-bookstores activities - become the honorary Enforcer of the Edict (To Stop Talking About Cameras In This Thread) -

15118209658_782b20e078_c.jpg

Bookstore Mannequin
by La Chachalaca Fotografía, on Flickr

Of course this raises the question - if he becomes the honorary Enforcer of said edict - then what are the consequences (or punishment) for violators?

Back