Micro 4/3 EPL5 + 20mm in London

Iansky

All-Pro
We went to Islington, London at the weekend so that we could attend the annual Angel Festival.

We saw loads of people we know and catch up with on annual basis, great day with nice weather and friendly people.

I took the Olympus EPL5+Pany 20mm f1.7 lens and again it captured great results and was a joy to use, it compliments the GR really well.

These are the images taken with the kit on the day - apologies, it is very image heavy.

Music Men.jpg

Back of the barge.jpg

Pimms.jpg

Tin can alley.jpg

Cooking the meat.jpg

Smiley ladies.jpg

Pearly musicians.jpg

One man and his dog.jpg

Morris man.jpg

Waters edge.jpg

The Look.jpg

The Poster.jpg

Gordon.jpg

lawks a lummy....as an old cockney would say. You are one of my benchmarks for my progress. Once again, you show what I must do to improve. These are marvellous shots....not just for the technique or technical aspects.....but for getting each and every character to shine through in the wonderful medium called photography. Bloody well done mate! I just love the one of the guy rubbing the lamp. I can just imagine how he walks and talks....know his personality. Even the ones with no one in them exude character.

Thanks Pete for the really kind words and Tim for the comments, they are very much appreciated.

Alas, the image of the man cleaning the lamp is a poster I photographed, it just stopped my in my tracks as it is such a powerful poster and I just had to grab the image.

I have been alternating a lot lately between my various cameras and also had a mix of subject matter.

If you are interested Pete, you can see a mix of of my other street work, here is a link to some Brighton shots from earlier this year:

Brighton - the 4 day break

Back