Feedback Booted again

PapaDee

Regular
Name
David
I hope it wasn't something I said. In fact I am sure it wasn't but once again I got booted off while looking through a website that I linked to from seriouscompacts. In this case it was Dewi Sant's great travel blog.

I know I bathed and brushed my teeth but I really want to know what I have done to offend so I can avoid recidivism.

Ciao y'all.

David

I'm not really clear on what happened - you were booted off what? SC?
Breath smells lovely, btw, what kinda toothpaste are you using? I might get it too ;)

David, I'm also not clear what you mean. You certainly weren't kicked off the website since you can still post here. Did you mean that you were "signed out" and needed to log in again when you came back? There should be a little check box when you sign in (I think....I'm signed in for months at a time so I can't recall) that says "remember me" or something like that so you can stay signed in.

If that's not what you are talking about, please let me know.

David, I'm also not clear what you mean. Did you mean that you were "signed out" and needed to log in again when you came back? There should be a little check box when you sign in (I think....I'm signed in for months at a time so I can't recall) that says "remember me" or something like that so you can stay signed in.

If that's not what you are talking about, please let me know.

Exactly. Sorry for confusing you nice people.

And I never noticed the "remember me". Thanks for the tip.

David

Back