Bushy Beard

It's the same in Holland. I've had a beard for ages, but unfortunately it's not dense enough to make a long bushy one like that :tongue: great shot by the way

how long until we see the beard combover?

Damn, you're onto my secret!

I've had a beard part time since I could grow one. But, with rare exception over the years, I've had a full beard in the cold months and shave it down to a goat or mustache in the warmer months. Haven't let it get really bushy in about 30 years. I like it bushy well enough, but there's that gross in-between stage I can't seem to bust through, so I keep it pretty trim most of the time. Same with my hair, back when I had some. I let it grow really long as a kid, but once I cut it, I couldn't ever get through that intermediate stage to let it get long again. Now that I don't have any on top anyway, I tend to keep the rest pretty short out of deference to the feelings of the top - the top gets pretty bummed at its inability to grow any and it doesn't like the sides and back showing off!

-Ray

Pete - love your description
Quite disconcerting to see someone straight from wet nursing to critter bearing full set!
- and I also like your photo very much...it would be a great ad for, um, beards or men's grooming "products", as they refer to hair "pomades" etc., over here in the colonies!

Ray, pleeeeeeeeeeeze - too much information, as they say!:D

Nice pic!

Last time with significant facial hair was a full beard at 22; girlfriend liked, then girlfriend didn't like.......new girlfriend didn't like....shaved beard.

I have had this bushy beard for more years than I can remember
Menew_zpsec1325fc.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)