a great photo I saw today

Thanks for the shout out earlier in the thread. Saw this through my blog. I did delete everything, and would like to think that makes me more at peace than crazy ;) We will see though, ha. Anyway, thanks again.

My bad for the "colorful" language.

Not sure why the flickr doesn't work, although I don't use it much anymore.

Here's my link: Josh

Thanks for the shout out earlier in the thread. Saw this through my blog. I did delete everything, and would like to think that makes me more at peace than crazy ;) We will see though, ha. Anyway, thanks again.

Hey welcome, and thanks for popping in. You're very, very good.

When I saw Michael's India pix, it reminded me of another photographer I had the pleasure to follow on Redbubble.

Here's a link to his pages. Sadly, the photographs are no longer shown as well there as they used to be.
Vikram Franklin Shop | Redbubble

The following was my favourite but he has a hell of a lot more since I left RB ‘Badami Town V’ by Vikram Franklin

[edit] Just discovered he's on 500PX as well!
500px

Josh, mate, glad you dropped by. Hey, you still shooting with a compact if so why not stick around and show/tell us a thing or two. Just leave the colourful language as implied, mine 'ken is. :laugh1:

Oh Christi these were two great referrals indeed.

The first, Ballet Photos, do you really think any of them Unsuitable for Work/NFW? I was struck with one certain image - as it's validates my personal posture choice at work while I either counsel staff or am generally contemplating some key strategy:

EDITED BY MODERATOR TO REMOVE IMAGE.....sorry Mark, we can't post the images of others.

But "B & W Shots of Childhood in France". To me this is what photography is all about!!! Thank you so much for sharing.

She's relaxing, her shoes are off :big grin: I once posted some pictures of liquid covered ladies whose vital statistics were well covered however quite a few of our U.S friends did rather think that they warranted a warning for the work place..... anyway they have been duly warned!

Harry Hook. Unfortunately his website doesn't let me link to individual images. On the other hand it means I don't have to select only one.

I came across him on a BBC documentary a couple of days ago. He grew up in Kenya and Sudan and the programme follows him through both countries as he tried to track down five young women whose pictures he took back in 1984. It's a fantastic programme but it's disappearing from iPlayer tomorrow. If you can find it it's well worth watching. it's called Photographing Africa. There's also a piece about Hook and the programme at The Guardian.

Back