Street Street photography (Image thread)

20220221)_163428_X10V2011_misc.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Window shopping at the "Secret Location."

interesting image…
A stylish woman wearing a sliver wig and full black outfits, with a piece of scarlet ??? (what is that dangling underneath the coat?)
Actually that's the colour of her hair (no wig). As for the scarlet, it's a piece of clothing she was wearing under her coat. I assume it's something unusual based on how it's hanging like that but I didn't see any more of it; as we walked passed her we couldn't see her front. I'm not much help, am I? ;-)

Wow, these phone boots still exist and still are functional?! And yes, nice picture, good timing.
They are still around, and do appear to work. A lot of them in the UK have been repurposed to house defibrillators and in some instances even mini libraries (these tend to be in rural locations).

The shot was definitely one to grab as I don't think I'll another person using a phone box for a long long time!

They are still around, and do appear to work. A lot of them in the UK have been repurposed to house defibrillators and in some instances even mini libraries (these tend to be in rural locations).

The shot was definitely one to grab as I don't think I'll another person using a phone box for a long long time!
Here a lot have wireless hotspots in them.

Z50_2899.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

He must have been proud ...

He had to work pretty hard to be able to do the *wrong* thing, disregard the warning signs *and* both chains.

They had e-bikes. The way back to the entry point of the path behind the safety fence was less than 200 metres (I wasn't at that point when I shot this, but close).

Righteously doing the wrong thing - strikes you as a sign of the times, doesn't it?

M.

Back