Sigma Sigma DP Series Image Thread

Agreed and color adjustments are a breeze now.

Agree and V5.3 & V6.2 works in real time, as it does for many. So we know the software does work well . So I'd say yes SSP sucks if you do not have the Processing power., if you have it works fine. So many imacs and pc's of the shelf are lacking in this and video or image editing does use resources that the general mac or pc are not built for.

V6.2 still doesn't work on my PC.

That's a shame because it's working really well now on my oldish Win7 PC ( Intel Core i7-2600@3.40ghz , 8gb RAM ).
I remember having problems at one time because the old SPP installation hadn't cleaned up ; I ended up removing all Registry links to Sigma and manually searching for Sigma program files.
Could you be affected in a similar way, maybe?

16245306218_cf2b288caa.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
DP3M

Attachments

• 16245306218_cf2b288caa.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 37
  • 16245306218_cf2b288caa.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 31
That's a shame because it's working really well now on my oldish Win7 PC ( Intel Core i7-2600@3.40ghz , 8gb RAM ).
I remember having problems at one time because the old SPP installation hadn't cleaned up ; I ended up removing all Registry links to Sigma and manually searching for Sigma program files.

I do wonder if this could be a problem for many. I also use a bit of software to clean out the registry or any references after uninstalling any software.

Well it's all rather moot now as I have sold my DP2M. I was thinking of trying to do some more work with the X3F files I captured but it's all a bit too much like hard work! I've just got the X100 (waiting to be opened) so that will be the focus of my attention for a while.

Back